Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Enemy Opposition





I figured I would make a post with some pictures of Enemy Opposition, Trevor's skatepark ministry. I know that some of you have no idea what it all entails so hopefully this will give you a better idea! It's pretty amazing and hopefully you'll get to see them do a demonstration in person sometime. Also there is a picture of some of the team. Please keep praying that the ministry that Jake and Trevor do with these guys really starts to internalize. Thanks a bunch.

1 comment:

Gene and Annie said...

First of all, thanks for the comment for my model pose and all!! It seems everybody before the 18th week was telling me that I wasn't showing and blah blah blah.... then at 19 weeks, I all of sudden poppped!! Now people are like you are finally showing...... At least we know the baby is in there now!!
Secondly, the pics are great of your hubby's ministry!! I would love to see them in action!! I will definitely keep them in my prayers. What they are doing is awesome!!