Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all had a great day and thanked God for all the blessings that He's given us over the past year. I know we are very thankful. We went to my (Kristy) mom's house for dinner with about 20 of my family. It is always crazy when my family gets together but also fun at the same time. We are heading to Wisconsin for Christmas in a few weeks and we can't wait to see Trevor's family. Here are a few pictures of Thanksgiving. Sorry about the quality of the one of Kendall and her plate of food it's kind of blurry. She's a big eater though (wink! wink!).

1 comment:

jenny said...

hi!! i'm jenny, an old friend of trevor's. ryan schmitz told me of your blog. i also correspond with marie. your daughter is absolutely beautiful!!! please tell trevor hi for me!!!