Sunday, February 04, 2007

Another Winter Storm!






Wow! We are getting hit with major snow this weekend. I think that we have about 3 feet of snow just from last night and today. But we've had a really mild winter so I guess we were bound to get hit some time here. Hope everyone is keeping warm. Here are some pictures of the storm and of Kendall. I got her all dressed for church in this cute sweater and hat this morning and we couldn't even make it there. So I figured I'd at least let you guys enjoy her picture. She also loves getting in her bag of blocks. She is starting to become quite the goofy girl!

1 comment:

Gene and Annie said...

Man oh man that is alot of snow!! I thought the snow we were getting today is alot but it is just baby snow next to what you guys have gotten!!! We are in the process of getting snow and by the end they said 3-5 inches!! Grace is excited because she wants to go sledding!! I am glad you shared your pics of Kendall dressed up for church!! Very cute!! The whole goofy/personality thing will just keep getting more cute and fun!! I wish I could see ya more often!! Stay warm!!