Saturday, February 24, 2007

Weekend Update!





Well, the snow and ice are slowly starting to melt but our landlord thought it would be a good idea to break the ice off of the roof to stop some leaks. However, when they did this a massive piece of ice fell and smashed our new grill that we got last summer. So we called our landlord and hopefully they will cover the cost of it. Of course they haven't called us back on it yet. On a better note Kendall had a fun time jumping on her mattress while I was changing the sheets on her crib. She likes when it's down on the floor and she can jump on it better.

1 comment:

Gene and Annie said...

That is one big chunk of ice and I am glad it was your grill and not a person!! (not that you would be outside in this cold) I love Kendall's sleeper... I think they look so cute in those types of sleepers!! Grace still has a couple, though now she prefers the princess dress ones!! My sister checks your blog every once in while and she thinks Kendall is adorable! I think so too!!!! I will most likely talk to you soon if everything goes according to plan!! Love ya!