Saturday, July 21, 2007

Our New Temporary House!






Well we are basically all moved in to our new house. The church is allowing us to move into the parsonage so that we can keep looking for a house to buy but not have to sign another lease for our apartment. It is really nice to have our own space with a lot of storage. We have a full basement with my own laundry. I was so excited the other night when I did all my laundry right downstairs and didn't have to bring it to my mom's to do or pay for it at my apartment. Kendall is adjusting well. I'm not sure if she gets that we are living here now instead of our apartment but I think she'll get used to it. Here are some pictures of it. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll post more soon especially since I finally have high speed internet and not dial up so it doesn't take near as long to post.
Kristy

1 comment:

Gene and Annie said...

Very cute house!! What a blessing to be able to use for a while!! Isn't it great when God provides in such a great way!! Now that you have faster internet... i expect alot more posts!! ;) ;)