Monday, August 13, 2007

Kingdom Bound Update



Enemy Opposition had a great year at Kingdom Bound this year. They had some great demos with minimal injuries. Three of the guys shared their testimonies and gave a short message about Christ. We sold a lot of merchandise and everyone loved the new shirt designs that Jake made. We sold out of a lot of stuff so that was a plus. Here are some great photos of the event. Please keep praying for EO. They still have a lot of events this month and Trevor is getting pretty burnt out. But he also loves doing it.

1 comment:

Gene and Annie said...

I am praying for EO! I love the pics... is that Trevor in the second picture? You know I have been watching the alot of Shawn white and the pro skateboarding tournaments lately! I really enjoy it and wouldn't mind my kids doing it someday!! It's fun to watch but I would be nervous watching my kids.... I think:)