Monday, September 10, 2007

Baby Time!


We are heading in to the hospital this morning for my c-section. I was going to go in next week but I've been having some contractions throughout the weekend and am really uncomfortable so since this was when they wanted to do it anyways I'm going to go in now. So we'll keep you posted on the progress and pictures. I'll see if I can get Trevor to post some before I come home. Keep praying that everything goes smoothly. This is a picture of us from last time just so there can be a picture with the post. Ha.

3 comments:

Gene and Annie said...

BABY TIME!!! I am so excited and I bet you have already had your sweet baby boy!!!!!! You have caught me off guard with this news since it wasn't supposed to happen until next week!! I will be praying!!

AndiJoy said...

AHH! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!

jenny said...

marie sent me an e-mail and a couple picures. are your 2 little ones cute together or what?? many congrats to you guys!! love, jenny stephenson