Saturday, September 01, 2007

Cookout at the Burns House!






We went for a cookout at Jake and Betsy's tonight. Jake's parents are leaving tomorrow to go back to Arizona. They've been here to help with Becca and Rachel while they figure out all this medical stuff. So that's been a huge blessing. We had a fun time though it got a little cold by the end of the night. It's feeling a bit more like fall around here the past couple of days. But I love fall so that's ok with me. Kendall and Becca were having a blast playing in the dirt and rocks. They were filthy by the end of it all. Here are some pictures from the night! Betsy caught me taking a picture of the group and decided to stick her tongue out and I didn't even notice until I uploaded the pictures. Ha.

1 comment:

Gene and Annie said...

I love cookouts! I wish we were closer so our kids could hang out!! I bet Becca and Kendall are the bestest of friends!!