Thursday, September 13, 2007

Camden Joel Kaufman





Well he's arrived healthy and beautiful. His name is Camden Joel Kaufman. He was 8 pounds 5 ounces (yeah bigger than I thought he'd be) and 20 and 1/2 inches long. He was born on Monday afternoon at 12:14 PM. Everything went well with the c-section. I was much better this time recovering since I didn't go through hours of labor before hand like I did with Kendall. Speaking of Kendall she is so excited to be a big sister. She tries to share all her toys with him and doesn't quite understand that he can't do all the things that she can do. Hopefully she'll understand soon enough. We are exhausted and worn out which is to be expected but we are just remembering that it's for a short time and then it should get better. (It does doesn't it?) Ha. I'll talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Stevan said...

Congrats Mommy & Daddy!

Gene and Annie said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Awww, he is so cute and adorable!!! What a big boy he is!! (Grace weighed exactly the same at birth) I can't wait to hear all about him!! Call me when you get a chance!!